- Change Certification
- Change Management Certification All Levels (1-3) - International Women's Day Promotion
Change Management Certification All Levels (1-3) - International Women's Day Promotion
This package consists of the complete Certified Associate in Change Management program designed by CPC Consulting and also offered in Germany and China.
Your benefits after attending the program:
- Learn the background and different methodologies for Change Management to facilitate change and learn to deal with it.
- Get to know the awarded CPC Change Management methodology to implement change and reach your planned impact.
- Understand the need of different elements such as impact, leadership, engagement & enabling as well as institutionalisation to convince stakeholders.
- Take away the comprehensive toolset and templates to facilitate change yourself.
- An application case supports your learning in all stages and ensures practical use of all methods.
The Basic & Advanced Levels are delivered as an asynchronous online learning program and provide an overview of the change management concepts. Professional Level is delivered in synchronous classroom workshops and enables participants to apply these concepts. This is a two-day facilitator-led training workshop and the learners will receive a personnel certification by TÜV Rheinland.
Note: Learners need to successfully complete levels 1 & 2 in order to be eligible to join the professional level workshop (level 3).
What will you learn:
1 Basic Level
- What is Change Management?
- Background and application of Change Management
- Overview about different Change Management Methodologies incl case study
2 Advanced Level
- Deep Dive CPC Methodology
- Introduction of 4 knowledge areas along the project life cycle incl case study
- Tools and templates to take away
3 Professional Level
- Practical application and experience of previously learned theory
- Exercise in small working groups with peer and expert exchange
- Certification by TÜV Rheinland
Find out more: hive17.com/certification.html
This promotion is valid until 25 March 2023. If you need more time, please contact us to secure the promotion price. Prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).