Here are a few pointers, I see as important to make change journeys successful:
1. Visionary - we create purpose and meaning to strive for the best
2. Connected - we have our feet on the ground within our organisation and in the extended market place; and beyond
3. Delegate autonomy - we enable or teams to act autonomously and move ahead nimble and insightful
4. Fast + accurate decision-making - we create an environment in which we reduce bias and hurdles in making decisions
5. Coaching / mentoring - we develop our teams by giving them guidance and encouragement, instead of telling them what to do
6. Result driven - let's visualize performance data to understand where we are and where we are heading to; with a focus on qualitative information
Which qualities do you think are essential for leaders in today's world?
Receive our monthly themed summaries of our thoughts: click!
Tim is a change practitioner in the area of innovation and excellence. He is working with teams to accelerate innovation, collaboration and agility.